Discover the luxurious comfort of our soft extra plush bamboo pillow top mattress pad. Our extra thick bamboo mattress pad receives high praise from 5-star resorts and spas all over the world! The bamboo blend fabric is silky to the touch and reduces hot spots. The top quilting is extra plush for a more comfortable night of sleep. This mattress pad is perfect for a mattress that runs hot such as TempurPedic. Our bamboo mattress pad uses a bamboo fabric specifically known for its breathability. The mattress pad top is 70% polyester and 30% rayon. The polyester supports mattress pads stretchiness and durability. The bamboo mattress topper is filled with plush, supportive synthetic cluster fiber. Cluster fiber is a highly innovative polyester material that goes through an extra engineering process to create a network of fiber that "trap" air to allow the pad to keep its shape longer and allow more airflow than any other mattress pads on the market. The backing is 70% cotton/30% polyester. The extra plush bamboo top mattress pad is the highest-rated mattress pad on the market.
- OVER 1 MILLION SOLD WORLDWIDE
- Our bamboo pillow top mattress pad is made with rayon from bamboo: A bamboo blend fabric that is silky and helps to regulate body temperature
- A leader in Satisfaction Rate: Less than .87% returned
- Constructed with double needle baffle box stitching | traps fill inside the pockets of the pad creating a removable pillow top
- Materials: Filling: 100% Polyester, Top Cover: 70% Polyester / 30% Rayon From Bamboo, Bottom: 70% Polyester / 30% Cotton.
- Laboratory-tested and certified safe according to Consumer Product Safety Commission 16 CFR Part 1632 without the use of flame retardant chemicals
- Protects against bed sores - Read our study: Bed Sore Relief in a Mattress Pad
- Our unique elastic skirt creates a snug fit for mattresses up to 18" thick
- Cluster fiberfill traps air to create long-lasting shape and plush feeling
- Made in the USA by veteran-owned eLuxury
- 1-year hassle-free warranty for any quality issues
- Care Instructions: We recommend to wash in cold water on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent, preferably with no center agitator, then tumble dry with little to no heat.